Friday, November 16, 2018

Introducing My Florida Retail!


     If you follow AFB (or really anyone else) on flickr, you may have heard about recent changes coming to the photo sharing platform. If you're not familiar with the changes, flickr recently announced that they will be eliminating the 1TB of free storage for current members, imposing a 1,000 photo cap on free accounts who do not wish to upgrade to the unlimited photo storage that comes with flickr's $50/year pro accounts. Due to the recent announcement (and the fact that I do not want to pay $50/year to continue use flickr), I had to find a new home for the majority of my 4,000+ flickr photos, alongside the other 3,000-ish photos in my backlog. That's how my new blog, My Florida Retail was born! My Florida Retail will be the new home for the photos I would have otherwise posted on flickr, showcasing stores from Publix to Winn-Dixie to Kmart to Bealls and everything else in between. If you're a fan of AFB on flickr, be sure to check out the new page and subscribe to email alerts for when new posts go live! My Florida Retail will have a little bit of something for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment