Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summer Schedule

     Hello everyone!

     Now that the Memorial Day Weekend has passed, it's now the unofficial start of the summer season! I figured now would be a good time for me to announce the Albertsons Florida Blog summertime posting schedule for everyone. The next few months are going to be relatively slow here due to personal matters. I have only one post per month scheduled through August, and my normal twice a week Flickr uploads will be on hold until August beginning June 10th. All new posts on The Albertsons Florida Blog will go up on the first Saturday of each month. This month's post will be an extensive tour of another former Florida Albertsons, and it's one that I've actually gotten a few requests for. It's a post you don't want to miss! July and August will feature two shorter Albertsons posts to hold us over through the summer. I hope to have everything back up and running at a normal pace in August.

     Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy and safe summer, and hope to see you here for our new posts on June 7th, July 5th, and August 2nd! 

Until then,

The Albertsons Florida Blogger   

No comments:

Post a Comment